FXTM Foreign Exchange is a leading global online foreign exchange trading company. FXTM was established in 2011 and FXTMMT5 and MT4 are officially available for free download. FXTM Foreign Exchange provides services and financial products that keep up with the times, striving to meet all customer requirements and providing the most comfortable trading conditions for customers.
To withdraw funds from your FXTM account, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Log in to your FXTM client account or FXTM Invest account.
2. Click on the "Withdrawal" button at the top of the page.
3. Select the withdrawal method you want and enter the withdrawal amount. Please note that FXTM only supports withdrawals through bank wire transfers, credit cards, or electronic wallets. You need to choose the appropriate withdrawal method for you and ensure that you have provided the correct bank information or electronic wallet address.
4. Fill in relevant information, such as the name of the bank or electronic wallet, account number, and transfer currency.
5. Click on the 'Submit' button and wait for your withdrawal request to be processed on the site. Normally, your withdrawal request will be processed within 2-3 working days, but the specific time may vary depending on different withdrawal methods.
Please note that to ensure the security of your funds, according to FXTM regulations, you must withdraw funds from your FXTM account using the same method as the one you initially deposited. If you encounter any issues during withdrawal, please contact FXTM customer service team in a timely manner.
FXTM was founded in 2011 and is regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC), providing over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, spot metals, and indices, as well as over 180 stock CFDs. FXTM has over 500000 registered accounts, providing traders with security, extremely low spreads, and a stable trading environment. FXTM offers a wide range of trading tools, allowing you to trade in any market - FXTM offers over 60 currency pairs, CFDs, spot metals, and indices, as well as over 180 stock CFDs. No matter what type of investor you are, there is always a trading account suitable for you. A trading platform that uses the latest technology can be applied to every type of device, and FXTM also provides some of the most competitive trading conditions in the industry.
Asia stocks slide amid China woes, Japan catches up on chip sell-off By Reuters